Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Interview with Chris Forrest Hope


CH: First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Christopher Forrest Hope, and "The Cobra" is my alias
MEBD When did you decide that pro wrestling was for you
CH:  I knew Professional Wrestling was for me when I first watched the WWF when I was 3. I always wanted to be one, and I didn't even know what I was watching.
MEBD: Who is your all time favorite 
CH: My all-time favorite wrestler is "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. 
MEBD: What was your all time favorite match? 
My favorite match was WrestleMania XXV: HBK vs. The Undertaker.
MEBD: Which wrestling promotions do you work for?
CH: I am currenty free-lance, working to get a contract and am willing to appear wherever necessary
MEBD: What are some of your signature moves?
CH: My signature moves are the "Cobra Clutch" submission manuever, and a variant of a DDT.
MEBD: What has been your best match 
CH: My best match was a backyard wrestling encounter between myself and Charles A. Foster. 
MEBD: What was your biggest mark out moment?
CH: Mark-Out moment goes to my incident in my best match. I was put through a real table that was supposed to be break-away.
MEBD:  What was the best advice you have ever received? 
CH: "Never Give Up" - Johnathan Felix-Anthony Cena.
MEBD: What is your dream match
CH:  My dream match is Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. The first ever Undisputed Champion vs. The first ever Grand-Slam Champion.
MEBD: How can you be booked ?
CH: I can be booked numerous ways. Usually, Facebook and Twitter. Facebook name: Christopher Forrest Hope. Fan Page on Facebook: "The Cobra" CFH. I'm @TheCobraWWE on Twitter.
MEBD: Anything in particular you want to say to the fans?
CH:  hope to be back in front of you very soon, and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment