Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Undertaker vs Triple H Yes or No

As WrestleMania approaches, the reality of a Undertaker vs Triple H match seems to set in. Personally, I would not like to see this match. When WrestleMania 26 approached I did not want to see Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels for a second year, why, because WrestleMania 25 was such a classic and I did not think they could outdo themselves. In my opinion they did. Last year, Triple H was a great opponent for the Undertaker, but in my opinion, we were looking for the attempt to outdo the match with Shawn, that it took a lot of focus on the match at hand. In my opinion the match was great, but it does not need to happen again. This would be Triple H's third attempt to end the Undertaker's streak. At WrestleMania 17, the match was better, maily because the two were both in the prime of their careers. While Triple H is still in good ring shape, the Undertaker is not. I understand that since he is not in the best shape it would be safer for him to be in a match with a veteran such as Triple H, but it would be better for him to be in a match with a younger superstar so that we could almost believe that he may actually lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment