Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mr Main Event's Top 10 Matches of all time: Number 8

Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship  Royal Rumble 2003


I did not order this pay-per-view live, therefore when I first watched this match, I already knew the results, however, while I watched it, there were many times I thought that there was a mistake in the results. From the opening bell, these two mat technicians treated the fans in the Fleet Center in Boston that night to an awesome match full of action and unpredictability. Benoit, who had been chasing the title since day seemed more focus than he had ever been before, and perhaps maybe this would be the night he would achieve his dream. In the end, it was Kurt Angle, full of intensity and just a little bit more intelligence who would emerge as the victor. Unfortantely this match will not be shown again on a WWE network, but this will forever be among my personal favorites.

Check it Out below

@MrMainEventBDuB

No comments:

Post a Comment