Sunday, July 8, 2012

Matt Hardy V1 Comes to Maryland Championship Wrestling, Stronger than Death




Maryland Championship Wrestling hosted annual Shane Shamrock Memorial Cup this past weekend which featured former WWE Superstar Matt Hardy. Stronger than Death, as his t-shirt ready, was just how Hardy looked in the ring. Hardy teamed with Tyler Hilton and they were accompanied by the lovely Reby Sky as they defeated.    Adam Flash and Ronnie Zukko Who was accompanied by the MCW commissioner, the amazing Jessie Kaye.
 

"Thank you for using social media to help promote this event," said MCW owner Dan McDevitt to the winners of the social networking contest. The winners were treated with a free meet and greet with Hardy before show time. "Matt Hardy is one of the pioneers for social networking" stated Docta D from Wrestling Marks of Excellence Radio. When asked about using networking, Hardy stated, "I tried to convince the WWE about using social media because I did see the twitters and the YouTube, and that would be the way of the future." He continued by saying how proud of Zack Ryder he was after seeing Ryder coming up to him asking for ideas for his YouTube channel. 


Matt Hardy wrestled for MCW in 1999. He was a match of the year participant. "It was an absolute honor to be able to come back, Dan gave me and my brother and opportunity that open a lot of doors for us and put a lot of eyeballs on us." He continued to let us know how much he loved Baltimore, even reminding us that it was here where he won the WWE United States Championship from MVP at Backlash 2008. 

There is a lot of negative things on the Internet about Matt Hardy. But many of the positive things are overlooked. During the times Hardy was at the tables, he not only took pictures with the fans, but he took the time to speak to everyone and simply ask how is your day. Not only did he take pictures with the fans, but Hardy also enjoyed making videos of his own with the fans and their merchandise for his personal YouTube Channel. Matt Hardy says he is Stronger than Death, and without a doubt, he proved it. 



 @MrMainEventBDuB

3 comments:

  1. I would love to meet him one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.

    Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

    Here is my web page: How Can I Make Real Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects
    as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from
    each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

    Also visit my web blog commodity trading advisors

    ReplyDelete