Thursday, August 2, 2012

Interview with Blk Jeez (Rashad Cameron)





How did it feel to get the call to the WWE to face Ryback?It felt good man, one of my goals was to get the opportunity to perform in a WWE ring. I did it and nobody can take it away from me.
He is said to be a stiff worker would you agree?Ryback was really easy and safe to work with.
When you got the call to TNA the following week, did you know who you would be facing?I didn't know who I would be facing beforehand.


What did you think of the name Ra'Shad Cameron?I like the name. TNA mentioned that I needed to use a different name and asked if I had any suggestions. I suggested a few,with Ra'Shad Cameron being the name that I liked the most. TNA liked the name and decided to use it. 
What was it like to be at Destination X and compete for an X-Divison Championship?It felt really good,another accomplishment that no one can take away from me. 
You and Ruckus are in the tag team tournament at Ring of Honor, what will you guys be able to do to help bring back some "honor" to the company considering the recent events?
Look for Ruckus and myself to do what we've already been doing for years everywhere that we go. Entertainment, excitement and marketability. Another great opportunity and another accomplishment that no one can take away from me. It's been a really great year for me.

Did you ever expect that you would perform in all three major promotions within a month?I never expected it but I guess it was a combination of timing and coincidence. 
What is next for Blk Jeez?To continue to have a great year and to continue to elevate my game. Nothing but positive things lie ahead for Jeez. The Ra'Shad Cameron Movement is definitely on the rise!











No comments:

Post a Comment